ETF STRATEGY NEWS! ETF Strategy is delighted to announce the launch of ETF Strategy Hub ( hub.etfstrategy.com ), an on-demand repository of webcasts, videos, podcasts and white papers. Debuting with Special Series on Technology & Innovation in China and the Digital Economy.
Toronto-based Sprott Asset Management is preparing to launch an ETF in Europe providing exposure to companies in the uranium mining industry. Nuclear power has been touted as an important bridging fuel while new renewable capacity is being built. The Sprott Uranium Miners UCITS ETF will list on London Stock Exchange in US dollars ( URNM LN ) and pound sterling ( URNP LN ) later in May.
It will come with an expense ratio of 0.85%.
The fund is being brought to market in partnership with white-label ETF issuer HANetf who will be responsible for marketing and distribution responsibilities.The ETF will replicate the strategy behind Sprott’s US-listed Sprott Uranium Miners […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content