TORONTO, Aug. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sprott Asset Management LP ("Sprott Asset Management"), a subsidiary of Sprott Inc., on behalf of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX: U.UN) (TSX: U.U) (the "Trust"), a closed-ended trust created to invest and hold substantially all of its assets in physical uranium, today announced that it has launched an at-the-market equity program (the “ATM Program”) to issue up to US$300,000,000 of units of the Trust (“Units”) in Canada.
“We are pleased to announce that we have launched the ATM Program for the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust,” said John Ciampaglia, CEO of Sprott Asset Management. “Our goal is to increase the scale and liquidity of the Trust through regular purchases of physical uranium on the open market. We believe the ATM Program is the most cost effective and unitholder-friendly method to raise the capital necessary to achieve this objective while also creating long-term value […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!