"We believe that uranium demand will continue to gain momentum."
November 11, 2022Uranium’s October OptimismPerformance as of October 31, 2022 Indicator 1 MO* 3 MO* YTD* 1 YR U3O8 Uranium Spot Price1 8.32% 7.57% 24.12% 17.30% Uranium Mining Equities 3.11% -3.30% -6.38% -18.44% (Northshore Global Uranium Mining Index)2 Commodities (BCOM Index)3 1.67% -6.96% 14.30% 9.67% U.S. Equities (S&P 500 TR Index)4 8.10% -5.87% -17.72% -14.63% U.S. Bonds (Bloomberg Barclays US Agg -1.30% -8.23% -15.72% -15.68% Total Return Value Unhedged USD Index)5 Source: Bloomberg and Sprott Asset Management LP. Data as of October 31, 2022. For the fund’s standardized performance please see page 5. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.*Performance for periods under one year not annualized.October: Uranium Markets BrightenMany asset classes rebounded in October following painful September drawdowns. The U3O8 uranium spot price climbed 8.32% in October, rising from $48.25 to $52.27 per pound. By comparison, the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content