Liens An Update on Uranium
Throughout 2022, the Uranium sector continued the multi-year bull run despite macroeconomic turmoil and a tightening liquidity cycle. The Uranium price kept on rising from ~$45 to ~$51 as of now. After the Russian Invasion of Ukraine, the price spiked to a peak of ~$65. But the initial risk-off price spike was quickly over when it became clear that the Kazakhs would have no problem delivering their enriched Uranium to western utilities. Uranium (USD/Lbs) (tradingeconomics.com) However, Uranium equities performed worse since they are more affected by the restrictive monetary policy of the Federal Reserve and investment flows, not being tied to the price of U3O8. The biggest sector ETFs are still negative YTD. The Sprott Uranium Miners ETF ( URNM ) is down 11.5 % YTD, and the Global X Uranium ETF ( URA ) is roughly down 12 % YTD: Data by YCharts […]
Click here to view original web page at seekingalpha.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!