TORONTO, Sept. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Sprott Asset Management LP (“Sprott Asset Management”), on behalf of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX: U.UN) (TSX: U.U) (the “Trust” or “SPUT”), a closed-ended trust created to invest and hold substantially all of its assets in physical uranium, today announced that the Trust has updated its at-the-market equity program (the “ATM Program”) to issue up to an additional US$125 million of trust units (the “Units”) pursuant to a prospectus supplement dated September 8, 2023 (the “Prospectus Supplement”) to the short form base shelf prospectus dated September 7, 2023 (the “Shelf Prospectus” and, together with the Prospectus Supplement, the “Offering Documents”). Copies of the Offering Documents are available at www.sedarplus.com . Distributions will no longer be made under previous ATM Program prospectus supplements, including the prospectus supplement dated February 15, 2023.
Distributions under the ATM Program, if any, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content