assistantua/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis
Sprott Inc. (NYSE: SII ) is a Canadian investment company in the natural resource industry, with a focus on precious metals and uranium. It is a stock I have covered frequently over the last few years. It is listed in both the U.S. and Canada.
The stock has had a relatively weak stock price performance this year, slightly weaker than I would have expected given that assets under management ("AUM") are still up a few percentages this year. The growth over the last couple of years primarily has come from the new mandates in the uranium industry. Sprott has a relatively attractively valuation and has excellent potential once the precious metals and uranium markets start generating more momentum again. Figure 1 – Source: Koyfin Sprott reported its Q3 earnings today and this article includes my main takeaways from the Q3-22 financial report . The […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content