Uranium Royalty Corp. (NASDAQ:UROY) concluded the trading at $2.17 on Friday, November 04 with a rise of 1.40% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $2.14 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.77 with its price kept floating in the range of $2.14 and $2.25 on the day. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UROY hit a high price of $5.83 and saw its price falling to a low level of $2.10 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came subtracting -8.44% in its value.
Top 5 Cheap Stocks to Own Right Now
While finding safe stocks with the potential for monster gains isn’t always easy, we’ve found a few that could pay out well. In fact, within our report, "Top 5 Cheap Stock to Own Right Now" , we have […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content