An employee assesses the control rods unit for fuel elements while the reactor is turned off for a routine inspection at a nuclear power plant in Kruemmel, Germany, on Aug. 15, 2007. Recent plays in the uranium spot market have occurred amid a torrent of change in the nuclear power space.
Source: Krafft Angerer /Getty Images News via Getty Images Uranium juniors faced with the prospects of a nuclear renaissance and prices below the cost of production are trying to capitalize on their dilemma with a simple strategy: buy, buy, buy.
U.K.-based uranium purchaser Yellow Cake PLC elected March 15 to fully exercise its $100 million uranium purchase option for 2021 with JSC National Atomic Co. Kazatomprom and agreed to purchase another 440,000 pounds from the Kazakh uranium major. The move may prompt Kazatomprom, which is the largest uranium producer in the world, to purchase material on the spot […]
Click here to view original web page at www.spglobal.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!