Skyharbour Resources Ltd Vancouver, BC, April 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd.’s (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company Valor Resources Limited (“Valor”) is pleased to announce that its maiden drilling program at the Hook Lake Uranium Project has been completed. The drilling program comprised eight drill holes for 1,757m, with six holes at the S-Zone target and two at the V-Grid target.
Hook Lake (Formally North Falcon Point) Project: https://www.skyharbourltd.com/_resources/maps/Sky_HookLake_20211209.jpg
Highlights: Elevated radioactivity and alteration zones encountered in several holes at S-Zone target, assays pending for all drill holes
Uraninite mineralization recorded in drill hole DDHL22-002 at S-Zone within a 3.5m sub-vertical zone of elevated radioactivity and alteration Airborne gravity survey to commence at Hook Lake in May to refine and identify new drill targets Next phase of exploration programs for Hook Lake currently being planned […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content