(Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company Medaro Mining (“Medaro”) is pleased to announce that it has commenced an airborne geophysical survey at its Yurichson Uranium Property in Saskatchewan. Medaro has contracted Terraquest Ltd. of Markham, Ontario to complete a helicopter-borne aeromagnetic, horizontal gradiometric, radiometric, and VLF-EM surveys on the Property. A total of 7,117 line-kilometers of survey is being completed at 50 m line spacing using a helicopter.
Location Map of Yurchison Project
Survey Highlights : Total 7,117 line-km at 50 m line spacing; with 1,029 lines and 19 tie lines; line azimuth 135°/315°; tie line azimuth 045°/225°
High Resolution Aeromagnetics (Fixed Nose boom for safe and low acquisition) Radiometric (single crystal pack) Horizontal Gradiometer – Fixed side booms Matrix Digital very low frequency – electromagnetic (VLF-EM) Aircraft AStar 350 B2; with terrain clearance 25m-30m drape mode Figure 1: Geophysical Flight Path The survey crew is based […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content