Vancouver, BC, March 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd.’s (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) partner company Azincourt Energy (“Azincourt), is pleased to announce that the 2022 exploration program has been completed at the East Preston uranium project, located in the western Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, Canada. Drilling for the 2022 winter season at the East Preston Project commenced in late January and a total of 5,004 metres were completed in 19 drill holes, which was cut slightly short due to the onset of warm weather. Drilling was focused on the G-, K-, and H-Zones with prior progress reported in news releases dated February 14 th , 2022, March 1 st , 2022, and March 16 th , 2022. Packing up and demobilizing of the drill equipment and camp is underway with decommissioning of the road expected to be completed in early April.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content