Investing News Network
May 15, 2023
Skyharbour Resources Ltd. (TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQ X : SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the "Company") announces that the Company has entered into a consulting agreement with Marco Messina ("Messina"), a German based communications and media services provider, pursuant to which Messina will provide the Company with investor relations services. The consulting agreement has a term of nine (9) months, unless terminated earlier in accordance with its terms. The investor relations services provided by Messina will be in consulting with the Company’s management in building investor awareness of the Company through Messina’s network in Europe. The Company has agreed to pay Messina a total initial cost of EUR $85,000 upon the commencement of services. Messina is at arm’s length from the Company and Messina does not have any interest, direct or indirect, in the Company or its securities. The Company’s engagement of Messina […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!