Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 16, 2023) – ALX Resources Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to update its shareholders on exploration activities carried out on its Athabasca Basin area uranium projects in late 2022 and early 2023.
Bradley Lake Uranium Project ("Bradley Lake")
Bradley Lake consists of one claim owned 100% by ALX totaling 1,147 hectares (2,834 acres) situated within the Grease River Shear Zone ("GRSZ") approximately 30 kilometres northwest of Stony Rapids, SK. The GRSZ is a major crustal structural feature that defines the western edge of the Tantato Domain in northern Saskatchewan, and is believed to be structurally-associated with the Fond du Lac uranium deposit located 34 kilometres to the southwest. In 2007, a prospecting program in the Bradley Lake area discovered several significant uranium occurrences in outcrop known as the Bradley West and Bradley East showings, with […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!