Vancouver, BC, June 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd.’s ( TSX-V: SYH ) ( OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has commenced an airborne gravity geophysical survey (the “Survey”) at its 44,470 hectare South Falcon Point Uranium Property (the “Property”) located just outside the Athabasca Basin 48 kilometres east of the Key Lake Mill. The 100% owned South Falcon Point Property is host to a near-surface NI 43-101 inferred resource totalling 7.0 million pounds of U 3 O 8 at 0.03% and 5.3 million pounds of ThO 2 at 0.023%.
S outh Falcon Point Project Location Map:
The Survey consists of a Falcon® Plus airborne gravity gradiometer and magnetics survey by Xcalibur Multiphysics of Mississauga, ON. Falcon® is the world’s only purpose-built AGG, and was designed to isolate aircraft motion noise. It is recognized as being the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!