Vancouver, BC, Feb. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Skyharbour Resources Ltd. ( TSX-V: SYH ) (OTCQB: SYHBF ) (Frankfurt: SC1P ) (the “Company”) is pleased to announce the results of the final six holes from its 2021 summer/fall diamond drilling program at its 100% owned Moore Uranium Project. The project comprises 35,705 hectares approximately 15 kilometres east of Denison Mine’s Wheeler River Project, and is proximal to regional infrastructure for Cameco’s Key Lake and McArthur River operations in the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan. Drill hole ML21-19 extended the northern extent of the high grade uranium mineralization at the Maverick East Zone and intersected a broad zone of uranium mineralization consisting of 0.54% U 3 O 8 over 19.5 metres including 4.0 metres of 2.07% U 3 O 8 . Furthermore, plans for an upcoming, fully-funded, minimum 2,500 metre winter drilling program are nearing completion with the program expected to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content