(TheNewswire) Saskatoon, Saskatchewan TheNewswire – June 18, 2021 – UEX Corporation (TSX:UEX ) ( OTC:UEXCF) (“UEX” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that UEX has been notified that the shareholders of Overseas Uranium Resources Development Co., Ltd. (“OURD”) have approved the sale to UEX of OURD’s wholly-owned subsidiary, JCU (Canada) Exploration Company, Limited (“JCU”).
The JCU Transaction
UEX will acquire 100% of the shares of JCU from OURD by paying C$41million and assuming JCU’s existing liabilities (the “ JCU Transaction ”), under the terms of the share purchase agreement (See April 22, 2021 News Release) and amending agreement (See June 15, 2021 News Release). The transaction is expected to close on or prior to August 3, 2021.
UEX has committed to retaining JCU as a corporate subsidiary in order for JCU to meet its existing joint venture commitments. Agreement with Denison Mines Corp. UEX […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!