Uranium Energy logo SG Americas Securities LLC decreased its holdings in Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC) by 14.6% in the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The institutional investor owned 762,642 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after selling 130,609 shares during the period. SG Americas Securities LLC’s holdings in Uranium Energy were worth $760,000 as of its most recent SEC filing.
Other institutional investors have also bought and sold shares of the company. Advisor Group Holdings Inc. increased its holdings in shares of Uranium Energy by 290.6% in the 2nd quarter. Advisor Group Holdings Inc. now owns 32,768 shares of the basic materials company’s stock worth $28,000 after purchasing an additional 24,379 shares in the last quarter. Bank of America Corp DE boosted its stake in shares of Uranium Energy by 145.1% in the 2nd quarter. Bank […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content