("Searchlight" or the "Company") (TSXV:SCLT, OTC PINK:CNYCF, FSE:2CC2) has completed staking additional claims along strike of the wholly owned Duddridge Lake Uranium Deposit, located approximately 75 kilometers northwest of La Ronge, Saskatchewan.
Highlights Expanded Duddridge Lake Claims from 54.4 sq km to 140.7 sq km
Incorporated Sandfly Uranium – Copper showings into the claim block
Airborne Radiometric geophysics survey underway Searchlight has added 86.3 sq km of claims to the existing Duddridge Lake claim block, for a total of 140.7 sq. km over a strike length of 40 km (Map 1). The new claims extend the claim block both to the north and south of the Duddridge Lake Uranium Deposit which hosts a historic 43-101 inferred resource estimate of 227,880 tonnes, with a grade of 2.14 lbs/tonne U 3 O 8 .The Company is presently conducting airborne radiometric and aeromagnetic surveys. The surveys are being completed by Special Projects Inc. […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content