VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / January 24, 2022 / Sassy Resources Corporation (“Sassy” or the “Company”) ( CSE:SASY )(FSE:4E7)(OTCQB:SSYRF) is pleased to announce that it has received drill permits for the Highrock Uranium Project through project operator Forum Energy Metals . Sassy intends to execute an approximate 3,000-meter diamond drill program consisting of 10-12 holes. Mobilization for access to the drill sites by a winter haul road has commenced with drilling anticipated in February. Sassy and Forum will provide a thorough overview of the project plans once the drills are turning.
The property is located just south of the Key Lake mine and mill site. The Key Lake mine generated historic production of greater than 200 million pounds of uranium during its mine life. The Key Lake site continues to host a uranium processing facility operated by Cameco.
Mr. Ian Fraser, PGeo, Sassy VP Exploration, commented, “We look forward to getting […]
Click here to view original web page at www.nxtmine.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!