US Nuclear Corp. (OTC-QB: UCLE) stands to benefit dramatically from today’s unprecedented challenges in energy production. Big investors and government entities are buying up uranium mines, uranium metal, and investing in the new SMR Small Nuclear Reactors, because they sense an upcoming nuclear power renaissance as the world tries to pivot away from climate changing carbon fuels, especially Russian oil, gas, and coal, while at the same time fearing skyrocketing fuel prices. The last solution remaining to fill this vital gap is nuclear power.
Global demand for oil and gas is challenging capacity and creating unprecedented need for nuclear energy. Wind and solar are major energy providers, but their energy density is far too low to fill the gap
In addition to being a powerful and reliable energy source, nuclear energy is carbon-free
Uranium price has been rising sharply for the past year which tends to […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content