The company has raised $500,000 in a share purchase plan that follows a recent $2.1 million placement. Funds will be used for exploration activities outside the GPR earn-in area in the Lachlan Fold Belt Rimfire Pacific Mining NL ( ASX:RIM ) has completed a $2.6 million capital raising drive after closing a share purchase plan for proceeds of $500,000 with funds to aggressively pursue gold-copper targets in the prolific Lachlan Fold Belt of central NSW.
The SPP provided eligible shareholders with the opportunity to subscribe for up to $30,000 of new fully paid ordinary shares in the company, at an issue price of 1.25 cents per new share, subject to any scale back.
Rimfire received applications totalling $162,500 from eligible shareholders and the SPP was fully underwritten by Trans Global Capital Ltd, who will subscribe for the remaining $337,500. Proceeds to assist copper-gold strategy
Managing director Craig Riley said: “We are […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content