If you’re in the market for a pure uranium play that won’t cost you an arm and a leg, check out Canadian exploration and development company Denison Mines (NYSEAMERICAN: DNN ). It appears that DNN stock has been in breakout mode over the past several months and could be headed higher. Denison focuses on what’s known as the Athabasca Basin, a region in northern Saskatchewan and Alberta. It supplies “ about 20% of the world’s uranium.”
The company is aggressively advancing its operations in this region. Moreover, uranium sector investors should appreciate Denison’s vast project portfolio, which covers some 280,000 hectares.
What makes Denison Mines relatively low-risk in the uranium-mining space? Investors have a right to know, so we’ll definitely explore that topic. First, though, we should look at the recent price action of the stock. DNN Stock at a Glance
If you want to see a textbook example of what […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content