Monday was wild for ASX uranium stocks, with 21 ending the day on double digit percentage gains. Uranium investor sentiment is sky high. Every #ASX stock on our list, except one, is making gains in morning trade Monday. At least 20 of them are in double digits. $ERA $DLC $DYL $ACB $92E $EME $VMY $VAL $AGE https://t.co/GXKxHaamkl — Stockhead (@StockheadAU) September 13, 2021 The ASX uranium frenzy took a slight breather Tuesday, even as spot prices leapt another $US2/lb to +$US44/lb overnight.
That’s a nine-year high.
We are rapidly closing in on $US60/lb – the magic number many of the next crop of producers need to be viable.Legendary investor and Sprott director and shareholder Rick Rule is bullish on uranium.Uranium stocks? Not so much, especially in the short term.In a September 1 interview – prior to the latest share price explosion – Rule says he timed the market badly.“I got […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content