A diamond drilling program to verify HAR’s historical results at Saraya will begin in September 2022. Pic: Getty Images share
HAR’s flagship Saraya uranium target identified as ‘highly prospective’
MM1 receives high-grade lithium results at Newington Project
GED has the drill bit spinning at the ‘VERY’ high-grade Khusib Springs Copper-Silver deposit in Namibia Here are the biggest small cap resources winners in early trade, Monday August 8. HAR listed on the ASX earlier this year with a bunch of uranium and gold projects up its sleeve in West Africa.Included in our ‘dirt cheap ASX uranium stocks with upside’ yarn , HAR’s advanced-stage and large greenfields exploration project, Saraya, has been identified as a ‘highly prospective’ uranium target following a review of historical drilling.Significant equivalent uranium intersections not previously reported from historical drilling include 47.8m at 1,630ppm eU from 72.4m, 46.2m at 1,548ppm eU from 42.2m, 10.1m […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!