Citigold has been trying to get mammoth 14moz Charter Towers gold project developed for decades
Sleepy $40m Chinese explorer Energy Metals has uranium projects in the Northern Territory and WA
Hexagon Energy Materials announced intention to buy NT hydrogen play Ebony Energy in December Here’s your top ASX small cap resources winners in morning trade Tuesday, January 12. CITIGOLD CORP (ASX:CTO) Citigold has been trying to get the mammoth high grade Charter Towers gold project in Queensland up and running for decades, to no avail.In December 2011, the minnow had 330,000oz of gold in reserve (high confidence) and 10 million ounces in resource (lower confidence).In January 2020, it has 620,000oz in reserve (at a lower ore grade) and 14 million ounces in resource.Which is massive, but not much has changed from a development perspective. The consensus is that uranium is due to boom, and […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!