Son do you know what I’m stoppin you for? Pic: 99 Problems, Jay-Z (2003). share
Micro-cap explorer Amani Gold responds to second speeding ticket in 30 days after shooting up 250%.
Vimy Resources gets key WA mines department approval as it looks to meet ‘substantial commencement’ deadline.
Brightstar secures funds for Laverton drilling Klaus Eckhof’s Amani Gold has billions of shares on issue and at an opening price of just 0.1c this morning, tends to be pretty volatile.It has just had to respond to its second speeding ticket from the ASX in one month as its shares jumped an incredible 250% to 0.35c with almost 1.5 billion shares changing hands.A speeding ticket, if you were not aware, is a price query, when ASX compliance officers get in touch to find out if there’s any info that hasn’t been made available to the broader market to explain why a stock […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!