Pic: The Simpsons, 20th Century Fox share
NexGen’s high grade ‘Rook I’ uranium project is at the pointy end of development cycle
Superior Resources now up ~43% since announcing big copper hit at ‘Bottletree’
Lithium stock Morella Corp continues to edge higher after relisting on the ASX earlier this month Here are the biggest resources winners in early trade, Thursday December 30. (Up on no news) The TSX-ASX listed company has a portfolio of projects across the uranium-rich Athabasca Basin in Saskatchewan, Canada.NXG’s main game is the advanced ‘Rook I’ project, which hosts the high-grade Arrow uranium deposit.A February feasibility study – a detailed look at the economics of building a mine — was based on processing 4,575,000t of uranium grading 2.37% U3O8 (probable Mineral Reserve) from Arrow.233.6 million pounds of U3O8 would be produced over an initial 10.7-year mine life, the company says.Here are […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!