When the Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in a metallic dress from cult label The Vampire’s Wife during her visit to Ireland in March, royal-watchers from all over collectively swooned.
The green ruffled midi dress – a style that has been worn by the likes of Kate Moss, Sienna Miller and Killing Eve’s Jodie Comer – certainly made for a modern moment for Kate.
MORE: Kate Middleton’s Remembrance Day outfit: the detail you missed
Her choice was the brand’s ‘Falconetti’ dress, made in beautiful emerald silk and costing £1,595. Woah. WATCH: Kate Middleton shares look inside never-before-seen room However, should green not be your colour, you’ll be pleased to hear that this stunning and ultra-flattering frock now comes in gold – and even better news, it’s in the sale! The Vampire’s Wife ‘Falconetti’ dress, £1,116.50, Liberty London Keeping its ruffle-sleeved silhouette, metallic chiffon lined with silk and its flouncy and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content