Suncor has signed agreements with eight Indigenous communities to acquire TC Energy’s 15 per cent stake in the Northern Pipeline Limited Partnership. Courtesy of TC Energy. Welcome back to your weekly mining news recap, where we catch you up on some of the news you may have missed. This week’s headlines include a partnership between Suncor and eight Indigenous communities, Epiroc acquiring FVT Research, and some proposed solutions for the underrepresentation of women in the industry.
The price of uranium continues to climb after Sprott Physical Uranium Trust was approved to acquire up to US$1 billion in additional uranium in the coming months, as reported by S&P Global . On Sept. 15, the spot U3O8 price of US$48/lb was the highest it has been since September 2012. The increasing demand for uranium is coming from a variety of financial investors and uranium producers during what many groups are saying […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content