→ 27 U.S. Cities Where Stocks Yield 26% a Year (Ad) Cameco Co. ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) – Equities research analysts at Raymond James upped their Q2 2022 earnings estimates for Cameco in a report released on Wednesday, May 11th. Raymond James analyst B. Macarthur now expects that the basic materials company will post earnings per share of $0.02 for the quarter, up from their previous estimate of $0.01. Raymond James also issued estimates for Cameco’s FY2022 earnings at $0.22 EPS.
Several other equities analysts have also commented on the company. Bank of America increased their price objective on Cameco from C$40.00 to C$46.00 in a research report on Tuesday, April 12th. StockNews.com upgraded Cameco from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a report on Thursday. Royal Bank of Canada dropped their target price on Cameco from C$50.00 to C$45.00 in a report on Friday, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.defenseworld.net
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!