Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – November 23, 2021) – Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU) (OTCQB: PTUUF) (‘ Purepoint ‘ or the ‘ Company ‘) today released its exploration schedule for the coming year, focusing on its large portfolio of 100% owned uranium projects strategically located across Canada’s Athabasca Basin; host to the world’s highest grade uranium resources.
‘We intend to take full advantage of the renewed financial support afforded to us by the ongoing recovery of uranium prices,’ said Chris Frostad, Purepoint’s President and CEO. ‘We are now in a position to follow up on the significant discoveries already established across our portfolio of 100% owned projects.’ Highlights: In 2022, the Hook Lake JV is turning its attention to the Carter Corridor; 25km band of graphitic conductors running parallel to the Patterson trend, where initial drilling has shown significant opportunity for discovery, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content