TORONTO, April 7, 2021 /CNW/ – Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU) (" Purepoint " or the " Company ") announced the closing of its brokered private placement (the " Private Placement ") previously announced on March 17, 2021 with Red Cloud Securities Inc. (" Red Cloud ") pursuant to which Red Cloud acted as lead agent and sole bookrunner. In connection with the closing, the Company issued 20,404,095 flow-through units (" FT Units ") at a price of $0.105 per unit and 31,750,778 hard-dollar units ( "Units" together with the FT Units are hereinafter referred to as the " Offered Securities ") at a price of $0.09 per unit for aggregate gross proceeds of $5,000,000. Each Unit consists of one common share in the capital of the Company and one common share purchase warrant (each, a " Warrant "). Each FT Unit consists of one common share in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content