Toronto, Ontario – Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU) (OTCQB: PTUUF) (‘Purepoint’ or the ‘Company’) is pleased to announce that due to strong investor demand, it has increased the offering size of the non-brokered private placement previously announced on November 23, 2022 from $2,000,000 to $3,750,000 (the ‘Offering’). Up to 53,571,429 flow-through units (‘Units’) at a price of $0.07 per Unit are issuable pursuant to the Offering. Each Flow-Through Unit consists of one common share of the Company to be issued on a ‘flow through’ basis pursuant to the Income Tax Act (Canada) (each a ‘Flow-Through Share’) and one-half (1/2) of one common share purchase warrant. Each whole warrant entitles its holder to purchase one common share of the Company (each a ‘Warrant Share’) at an exercise price of $0.105 per share for a period of 24 months from the date of issuance. The completion of the Offering is […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content