(OTCQX: CVVUF ) (FSE: DH7 N ) (" CanAlaska " or the " Company ") announces that it intends to extend the exercise period of a total of 6,501,839 outstanding share purchase warrants by 6 months. Each of the warrants is exercisable for one common share of the Company at prices ranging from $0.40 – $0.55 per share (collectively, the " Warrants "). The exercise prices will remain unchanged with these proposed extensions. The Warrants were originally issued pursuant to private placements completed between December 30, 2019 and December 23, 2020. The new expiration dates for the Warrants will be: June 23, 2023 (with respect to 3,277,712 Warrants originally issued on December 23, 2020);
June 30, 2023 (with respect to 2,036,127 Warrants originally issued on December 30, 2019); and
July 20, 2023 (with respect to 1,188,000 Warrants originally issued on January 20, 2020).
Insiders hold 181,578 […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content