Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – March 14, 2022) – Purepoint Uranium Group Inc. (TSXV: PTU) (OTCQB: PTUUF) (" Purepoint " or the " Company ") has entered into an engagement agreement (the " Engagement Agreement ") with Red Cloud Securities Inc. (" Red Cloud ") pursuant to which Red Cloud will act as lead agent and bookrunner to sell up to 17,858,000 flow-through units of the company (" FT Units ") at a price of C$0.14 per FT Unit (the " Offering Price ") on a fully marketed, private placement basis for aggregate gross proceeds up to C$2,500,120 (the " Offering "). Each FT Unit shall comprise one flow-through common share of the Company (each, a " FT Share ") and one warrant. Each warrant shall be exercisable to acquire one common share of the company (each, a " Warrant Share ") at a price of C$0.20 at any time […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content