Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold and silver futures prices are lower in early U.S. trading Wednesday, as global equity markets were mostly up, despite the pandemic that continues to rage in the U.S. and much of Europe. December gold futures were last down $16.50 at $1,868.30 and December Comex silver was last down $0.271 at $24.38 an ounce.
U.S. stock indexes are pointed toward firmer openings when the New York day session begins. The marketplace is presently grappling with the specter of a Covid-19 vaccine coming to the public in the coming months that will likely give economies a strong boost, while at the same time realizing it’s going to be a grim winter as the pandemic […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content