TORONTO, March 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Plateau Energy Metals Inc . (“Plateau” or the “Company”) (TSX-V:PLU | OTCQB:PLUUF) is pleased to announce positive preliminary pre-concentration test results from the Colibri II-III and Corachapi uranium deposits at the Company’s Macusani Uranium Project (“Macusani”) in Peru. This process testing was completed by TECMMINE E.I.R.L. (“TECMMINE”), a metallurgical consulting company based in Lima, Peru, and also involved DRA Global in South Africa. These results build from, and improve on, previous work completed by the Cameco Corporation in 2013 when they were involved with the Tantamaco uranium deposit discovery. These results should substantially improve on the encouraging potential economics for Macusani reported in the previous 2016 Preliminary Economic Assessment (“PEA”) 1 and will help form the basis for an updated PEA, currently being contemplated.
Highlights: Colibri II-III Deposit – 81.6% of U retained in 35.3% of original mass passing 300 μm; Calculated […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!