It’s been a wild ride for uranium stocks over the last few months. From mid-August into September there was a tremendous, across the board, rally on the back of bullishness brought about by the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (TSX: U.UN) and its purchase of uranium that helped prop up spot prices. Then, as the Sprott Uranium fund raised even more cash to continue buying physical uranium, you had additional optimism that nuclear would be a prominent theme at COP26 as a zero carbon energy source. However, it would appear that for the time being that early to mid-November was the top of the impressive rally in uranium stocks as they seem to be in a bit of a slump of late. With that said, there seems to be plenty of optimism out there that spot uranium buying by Sprott and its peers, have perhaps set a new base for […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content