Drilling is expected to kick off at the Allamber uranium project in the coming months. Pic: parema / E+ via Getty Images. share
Freshly listed Kingsland Minerals reckons the timing couldn’t be better for its suite of uranium projects in the Northern Territory.
The company has four projects across the NT, including the Allamber uranium and copper project, the Shoobridge uranium and gold project, the Woolgni gold project and the Mt Davis copper and gold project – as well as the Lake Johnston nickel and cobalt project in WA.
And Kingsland Minerals (ASX:KNG) MD Richard Maddocks says its prime time to be in uranium, with the importance of a secure energy supply front of mind in Europe and America – not to mention the uranium spot price recently hit an 11-year high of US$60/pound which is magic number often touted by uranium players that would push them to get into […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!