The Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX: PEN) share price has jumped 4% higher in morning trade to 13 cents apiece. Investors are watching the company’s share price after the uranium miner released its quarterly report.
Let’s take a look at how Peninsula performed for the last quarter. Peninsula releases quarterly activities report
Earlier today, Peninsula released its quarterly activities report for the March quarter .
The company reported an operating cash loss of US$2.2 million for the quarter with no sales recorded. For the 9 months to 31 March, Peninsula noted an operating cash loss of US$5.7 million on sales of US$3.4 million.For the March quarter, Peninsula highlighted US$6.8 million cash on hand. In addition, the company also provided a summary of its purchase agreements. For the calendar year of 2022, Peninsula noted that it has entered into binding contracts for the delivery of 450,000 pounds of uranium. As a result, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content