Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Panther Metals (PALM:LSE) are all set to acquire the Merolia gold project near Laverton, Western Australia, from White Cliff Minerals Ltd for cash and shares. Panther will pay A$112,500 in cash on the successful completion of a due diligence period and then an additional 734,470 shares. Lastly, A$1.25 per ounce of gold will be made to White Cliff Minerals in the event that a JORC Resource is defined. It has been said shallow drilling intercepts on the prospects include eight metres at 6.7 grams per tonne gold five metres 27.8 grams.
Darren Hazelwood, Panther’s chief executive said "The project represents a post-discovery opportunity and our plans will now focus on building a resource […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!