The Paladin Energy Ltd (ASX: PDN) share price is surging today after the uranium miner released its financial results for the half-year ending 31 December 2021.
The uranium miner reported a cash increase and a net loss decrease from its operations.
At the time of writing, the Paladin share price is up 13.87% at 78 cents. For comparison, the broader S&P/ASX 200 Index (ASX: XJO) is up 0.3%.
So what did Paladin reveal? Let’s take a look… Paladin share price surges on results Highlights of the uranium miner’s H1 FY22 results included: Unrestricted cash and equivalents of US$38 million, up 24% from $30.6 million in the prior corresponding period (pcp) Net loss of US$11 million, against US$25.4 million in the pcp Cash expenditure of US$5.6 million, up 21% on the pcp of US$4.6 million No dividend declared Over the period, the company’s net loss (after tax) from its continuing operations decreased by […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content