Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. boosted its stake in shares of Cameco Co. ( NYSE:CCJ – Get Rating ) (TSE:CCO) by 25.5% in the fourth quarter, according to the company in its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The firm owned 20,888 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after purchasing an additional 4,242 shares during the quarter. Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.’s holdings in Cameco were worth $474,000 at the end of the most recent reporting period.
Other hedge funds and other institutional investors have also recently added to or reduced their stakes in the company. 1832 Asset Management L.P. boosted its position in Cameco by 61.9% during the first quarter. 1832 Asset Management L.P. now owns 1,700 shares of the basic materials company’s stock worth $49,000 after purchasing an additional 650 shares during the period. Bogart Wealth LLC bought a new position in Cameco […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketbeat.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!