Vancouver, British Columbia – TheNewswire – May 11, 2023 – Cosa Resources Corp. (CSE:COSA) (“Cosa Resources” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has engaged Expert Geophysics Limited (“Expert”) to conduct airborne MobileMT™ surveys at its 100% owned Ursa and Orion uranium projects in the Athabasca Basin.
Highlights Magnetotelluric (MT) survey method capable of detecting basement electromagnetic (EM) conductors and anomalous resistivity zones in the sandstone
Planned surveying totals 2,900 line-kilometres to provide property-wide coverage at Ursa and Orion
Modern geophysical dataset will facilitate identification and prioritization of target areas for follow-up Keith Bodnarchuk, President & CEO, commented: “Cosa’s first pass work at the Ursa and Orion projects demonstrates our commitment to efficiently and effectively exploring these projects for the next major uranium deposit. We are eager to see the results of this survey and work towards drill testing.” Andy Carmichael, VP of Exploration commented: […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!