Quarterly Activities Report
OTCMKTS:OKPRF ) is pleased to provide a quarterly development and corporate update.
Athabasca Projects, CanadaDuring the quarter, the Company has entered into a binding, conditional agreement with ALX Resources Corp ( CVE:AL ) to acquire a portfolio of six advanced exploration projects in the Athabasca Basin (Athabasca Projects), the world’s premier high grade uranium district.The Athabasca properties includes six projects across 75 granted mineral claims covering approximately 55,000 hectares. Importantly, all of the projects are located along the margin of the Athabasca Basin or in the Carswell Impact Structure, the depth to the Athabasca Basin – Precambrian Basement unconformity is relatively shallow at 300 metres or less and typically closer to 100 metres, making them targets for shallow high-grade unconformity-related and basement hosted uranium deposits.The Athabasca Basin is home to the world’s largest and highest-grade uranium mines including Cameco’s McArthur River and Cigar Lake uranium mines. […]
Click here to view original web page at www.abnnewswire.net
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!