Location map of Okapi Resources’ new US uranium project areas. Credit: File ASX-listed junior explorer Okapi Resources has nailed down the purchase of a portfolio of high-grade uranium projects in the United States in a deal it says is transformational. The Perth-based company assumes 100 per cent ownership of the brownfields uranium assets following the recent completion of an all-scrip acquisition of private Australian group Tallahassee Resources.
Okapi shareholder approval sees the Tallahassee vendors receive 33.5 million new Okapi shares and 16.75 million options as consideration for the transaction.
In conjunction with the deal, the company has put to bed a capital raise of $2.84 million from the issuing of 14.2 million shares at 20¢ apiece to sophisticated and professional investors. The placement also has 14.2 million unlisted options attached – on a one for one basis – that are exercisable at 30¢ each and will expire in two years’ time.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content