Aura is back in the uranium race with offtake financing for its Tiris project. Pic: Outrun share
Aura Energy has secured a key piece of the puzzle to progress its Tiris uranium project towards production, a US$20m offtake financing agreement.
Funding under the agreement with London-based Curzon Uranium Trading, forms an important part of the Tiris Uranium Project construction funding and paves the way for the full funding package to be obtained. Curzon, which currently holds a diversified portfolio of offtakes in the uranium sector around the world, has used this late stage project construction and production funding previously.
Notably, it secures the required funding without further diluting shareholders’ interests.This agreement follows Aura Energy’s (ASX:AEE) recent resource upgrade of 10% for the Tiris project in Mauritania to 56 million pounds of uranium oxide.The financing agreement allows for the interest charge to be paid in uranium concentrate is a variation of […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!