Vancouver, BC –News Direct– MarketJar Source: Pixabay ⓒ wostemme The Oregon Group’s "The Start of the Uranium Bull Market and the Coming of the Second Atomic Age" can be read in its entirety here .
Nations across the globe are realizing how crucial nuclear energy is to reaching net-zero goals. Nuclear power generates electricity without carbon or climate change. The International Energy Agency (IEA) says that the size of the nuclear sector will need to double in the next 20 years if the world is to reach its goal of having net-zero emissions. To meet the demand for new, better nuclear reactors, the world must invest over $1 trillion.
The current energy crisis in Europe also makes uranium a desirable alternative, and numerous nations have already changed their nuclear energy policy to lengthen the lifespan of power facilities.
The Inflation Reduction Act, which provides $369 billion in money to fight climate change […]
Click here to view original web page at finance.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!