Company Logo Dublin, Dec. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The "Research Report on China’s Uranium Resource Import 2023-2032" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
In recent years, China has seen rapid development of nuclear power. By the end of 2022, China had 53 commercial nuclear power units in operation, with a total installed capacity of 55.6 million kilowatts.
There are 23 nuclear power units under construction, with a total installed capacity of 24.19 million kilowatts. China’s installed capacity of nuclear power generation units under construction has remained the world’s largest for many years.
As China’s installed nuclear power capacity rises, so does the country’s demand for uranium resources. Since China’s indigenous uranium resources are poor, with total reserves of no more than 200,000 tons and high mining costs, China needs to import large amounts of uranium resources every year.In 2021, China’s imports of uranium resources reached 13,613.9 tons, down 18.4% year-on-year, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content