NEW YORK, Sept. 10, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The North Shore Global Uranium ETF (NYSE:URNM) has surpassed $500 million in assets under management (AUM) as of 9/9/21. Launched on 12/4/19, the fund has produced a cumulative return of over 157% (on a price basis) since its inception through 8/31/21.
Performance quoted represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results. Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold. Current performance may be higher or lower than that quoted. Shares are bought and sold at market price and not individually redeemed from the fund. Brokerage commissions will reduce returns. Returns for periods of less than one year are not annualized. For performance current to the most recent month end, visit https://urnmetf.com/urnm . High short-term performance of the fund is unusual, and investors should not expect such performance to be repeated.
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content